7️⃣ Surefire 🔥 Ways Your Teen Won’t Get Into College, Thanks To #SocialMedia 😱 buff.ly/2uCzIZG @lisabuyer #highschool #Teens
The 101 Best Podcasts for 2018 by @TheMissionHQ buff.ly/2BIkTJF
Want to use #Facebook Messenger for your #smallbiz, but not sure where to begin? Then join @MandyModGirl & Messenger Marketing expert & influencer @larrykim on Feb. 20th for a special Live Training! Join our free FB group to watch: facebook.com/groups/modagen… https://t.co/v8BFBQHOMa
Want to know EXACTLY how to grow your business FASTER in 2019? 🤔 Of course you do... So, I created a brand new 4,350-word guide to show you how! 😎 Do not miss this one... samhurley.link/biz-growth 👈👈👈 [click here] 👈👈👈 https://t.co/RrwJOYu7ND
12 Tips to Finding Social Media Zen @lisabuyer @Lisapatb buff.ly/2EpiVQT #socialmedia #marketing https://t.co/RcgipQFjcx
After having finalized the outline for my Technical SEO course I have locked down the first 30 of likely 200+ slides. Progress!
Cannabis and CBD walk the red carpet. This year's Oscars swag bags include #cannabis chocolates buff.ly/2BCyvGv #Oscars2019 #cbdoil https://t.co/Cfh4CPdCPk
We spy 🕵️♀️ 🕵🏻♂️ our Full Spectrum CBD Oil 🙌 Great 👏essential travel 🧳 pack here👇 twitter.com/wellnessmama/s…
Lisa Buyer takes three with the launch of Social PR Secrets 3rd edition. Public relations, digital marketing and social media marketing pros won;t want to miss this. Even if you read the first and second versions, the 3rd edition is a complete refresh with an additional 9 more chapters.
Even if you have the first and second editions of Social PR Secrets, you'll want to buy the third edition with ninenew power-packed chapters including:
- Chapter 1: Social PR Evolution and Revolution
- Chapter 2: Today's Media Relations
- Chapter 3: The New Press Release
- Chapter 4: Content Strategy
- Chapter 5: Editorial Calendar
- Chapter 6: Online Newsrooms
- Chapter 7: The Art and Science of Social Publishing
- Chapter 8: Managing a Community
- Chapter 9: Dialing into Social PR Customer Service - NEW
- Chapter 10: Jump Into Any News Story
- Chapter 11: Distribution, Amplification, and Promotion
- Chapter 12: Live Streaming PR Secrets - NEW
- Chapter 13: Podcasting for Social PR- NEW
- Chapter 14: Mobile and Social PR Hook Up
- Chapter 15: The Rise of Visual Reporting
- Chapter 16: Visual PR Secrets - NEW
- Chapter 17: Scoring Influence
- Chapter 18: Measurement, Analytics, and Google
- Chapter 19: Avoiding a PR Disaster
- Chapter 20: Strategy for Tragedy
- Chapter 21: Optimizing an Event for Social PR
- Chapter 22: Social PR Collaboration #FTW
- Chapter 23: Facebook PR Secrets for More Newsfeed Coverage
- Chapter 24: Instagram PR Secrets - NEW
- Chapter 25: Snapchat Secrets, Stories, and Savviness - NEW
- Chapter 26: Pinterest PR Secrets - NEW
- Chapter 27: LinkedIn PR Secrets - NEW
- Chapter 28: Twitter Social #PR Secrets
- Chapter 29: Namaste Sane: Space and Mindfulness in Your Social - NEW
- Chapter 30: Social PR Wisdom
Social PR Secrets Third Edition is almost double the size of the second edition with completely refreshed content, more than 75 actionable Social PR Secrets (tips), and hundreds of resources all in one place to take your brand to Social PR power user status.
Guy Kawasaki says in the Foreword:
If PR people don't embrace social media, they will be left in the dust. The concept of sucking up to a few major publications and offering exclusives to the one that promises the most coverage is a risky concept.
For one thing, the major publications no longer "make"products and services; they often report on products and services that have been made. Trickle down is waning. Bubble up is the new game.
Thus, PR and social media are completely different. Where PR is about getting journalists to tell people to buy your product. Social media is about providing value. The goals, rules, and best-practices are not the same.
Or should they be? It's a brave new world and Social PR Secrets lights the match where most burn out.
PR and ad agencies, digital marketers, business owners, and professors at the University of Florida and Brigham Young University are turning to Social PR Secrets as required reading.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to get more publicity and exposure using the social media networks Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Instagram get top visibility for your book on Amazon
- How to snag top, optimized public relations and social media content
- How media relations and press releases have changed, and what you need to do about it
- How to leverage social customer service #FTW (For the Win!)
- The crucial secrets to using visuals in social media and public relations
- Gain access to a curated list of image sources that goes far beyond the same old boring stock photography
- How and why to measure what matters
Order Social PR Secrets today.